Eric and Renee Scheering. Family was established in 2001. Meaghanne Ann Born in 2003 Trenton Jay Born in 2007
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Yesterday - Celebrating Meaghanne Birthday
We went to the zoo with everyone Meaghanne wanted to celebrate with. First of all - my sweetest daughter, I am sorry about how the day. Daddy and Mommy really love you. At the zoo, Meaghanne enjoyed looking at the animals; however, I think her brother TJ ran from animal to animal wanting everyone to see all of them. Her cousin, Liam was not really sure about anything. I believe he was overwhelmed by everything. Meaghanne got to do what she wanted at the zoo. After the zoo, we went to Cafe Rio to eat. I could not believe how much my children ate. Meaghanne ate two enchiladas and TJ ate two quesadilla. More than I have seen him eat in a long time. At that point, we went home. Spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment