Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meaghanne First Day of School

Meaghanne went to her first day of school. She was very excited. It is great as a mother to see your child excited about school. This is especially different from the first two years of school. Kindergarten and First Grade she did not like school nor did she want to go. Good thing I changed schools and got her into a charter school. She is going to Entheos Charter School. This school is based in exploratory learning. Tomorrow she will get to go up to Alta Ski Resort all day and learn about trees, beetles, and other things. I am so proud of my daughter. I love seeing the glow in her eyes when she is enjoying something. She is great and I know she will do very well this year. Way to go Meaghanne. Enjoy your third grade experience because you are growing up to fast for your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment