Sunday, August 28, 2011

Meaghanne - you are too cute

I have to write this down because I hope years later you will laugh at it as much as I did when it happened. So here goes the story.

I just told you to come in from jumping on the trampoline. At that point I went back to continue my rest. About a half hour later, you came down the hall to get a towel, you had no shirt on. At this point, we started a conversation. Therefore, here is our conversation:

Me: Where is your shirt?

You: I took it off because I was hot.

Me: Meaggie, you know girls should always wear something to cover themselves.

You: I know but mommy, I don't have boobies like you so I am fine.


Later that day, you were still without your shirt so I make the same comment about your shirt and covering yourself up. You say the same as before. At this point I tell you you need to start practicing modesty. At this point you state I will start practicing after I turn eight. I have to say you are very funny and keep that sense of humor. I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment