Eric and Renee Scheering. Family was established in 2001. Meaghanne Ann Born in 2003 Trenton Jay Born in 2007
Friday, April 6, 2012
Little man's Humor
I was gettia ng ready to take a shower this morning and TJ was in his room playing. I went in to let him know I was going to take a shower and if he needed anything to come get me. He said "Ok, mommy." I started to head to the bathroom when he yells "Mommy, mommy, I have something to tell you." I went back to his room to see what he needed and he says "I don't need nothing just wanted you to know." I start laughing and he says "I love you, mommy." What a way to start a shower with a little mans sense of humor and I love you. Thanks TJ you helped to turn my bad day around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment