Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update on Life

While life has been interesting. I am looking for a new job since I am not longer working for the State. I really would like to find a job in a school setting. I have applied for about 15 jobs in the last two weeks. The kids are growing up so fast. We celebrated the kids birthday with their friends on September 10, 2011. We went to the park in West Jordan. Both kids had friends from school come to the party. They really enjoyed themselves. The following week, we took TJ to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday with the family. TJ and Meaghanne had fun. At that celebration was my parents, Dale, William, the kids, Eric, and myself. I think that brings us up-to-date. I am thankful I have been able to spend more time with my kids. I will let everyone know when I get another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment