Eric and Renee Scheering. Family was established in 2001. Meaghanne Ann Born in 2003 Trenton Jay Born in 2007
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Thank you TJ for the laugh
Well today did not start out great. I sent Meaghanne out to get our milk delivery and she comes back and tells me that the cooler is not any where to be seen. So, I go to look outside because I am thinking "Oh come on Meaghanne, open your eyes." (You know kids don't always look for things very well.) Well low and behold when I get outside there is no cooler with milk and she is right it is missing. At this point, I am really frustrated and mad. What goes through my mind is great I guess someone else figures they need the milk more than I do even though I only have enough milk for one serving; therefore, my kids will be without breakfast. Can't feed one kid without feeding the others. So I tell my daughter she will have to eat at school today. She has a complete meltdown and throws a major drama fit. I try to explain to her since the milk is gone we don't have enough for both her and her brother. I told her her school has breakfast she can get. She told me the school packs up the breakfast before she gets there. I explained no one can be at her school before 8:00am and mom drops her off right at 8:00am; therefore, the school breakfast will not be closed. As soon as I thought I got her on board, her brother starts to have a meltdown for the same reason. I finally convince my kids to leave the house (it is now 8:05am should have left at 7:55am). So we are in the car and I decide to call the delivery company to make sure our account is in good standing. Hoping that is the reason the cooler is missing and we have no milk because the company confused us with another customer. I get the person on the phone. She told me the milk was delivered and the drivers never pick up the cooler unless they have a canceled account. She stated they would replace the milk and cooler at no charge to me; however, they would like me to call the police and report the thief. I tell her no problem I will call the police as soon as I am done with them. She explained to me how they would take care of it and I should have my milk tomorrow morning. I hang up the phone (already drop Meaghanne off at school during this whole conversation with the milk delivery company.) TJ asks "Mommy, do you have to call the police." I say, "Yes." He thinks for a second and response "Mommy don't call the police, call the Fire Department or Ambulance because they are faster and they will take care of it." I start laughing to the point there are tears coming out of my eyes. After I finish laughing, I explain the police are the people who take care of someone who took something from someone else. He thinks for a minute and says "OK but I still think you should call the Fire Department or Ambulance because they are faster than the police." At that point, my only thought was thank you Lord because I needed the laugh to relieve the stress. I hope everyone enjoys the story and gets a laugh out of it like me. I love you Little Man and hope some day you will enjoy the story too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment